I had a minute and wanted to share with you a couple of Sunday School crafts we did with our preschoolers the other week. The lesson was entitled, John Baptized Jesus.
We used the craft above for our Four Year Olds.
Here’s how …
- Cut waves into the top of a plain envelope.
- Color the envelope with a blue crayon.
- Glue to a piece of light blue construction paper.
- Draw a white dove using chalk.
- Decorate two jumbo craft stick men and put them in the “water.” We used regular markers for the sticks.
For our Toddlers, Two’s and Three’s, we made a simple white dove.
- Fold a paper plate in half. (I let the Three’s fold their own with a little help.)
- Glue on an orange triangle beak.
- Add a googly eye (we found the sticker eyes and they are wonderful for this age group!)
- Add a white feather.