I wanted to share with you a couple of Sunday School crafts we did with our preschoolers. The lesson was entitled, John Baptized Jesus.
We used the craft above for our Four Year Olds.
Here’s how …
- Cut waves into the top of a plain envelope.
- Color the envelope with a blue crayon.
- Glue to a piece of light blue construction paper.
- Draw a white dove using chalk.
- Decorate two jumbo craft stick men and put them in the “water.” We used regular markers for the sticks.
For our Toddlers, Two’s and Three’s, we made a simple white dove.
- Fold a paper plate in half. (I let the Three’s fold their own with a little help.)
- Glue on an orange triangle beak.
- Add a googly eye (we found the sticker eyes and they are wonderful for this age group!)
- Add a white feather.