Every afternoon, I will post something for you to share with your family in the evening. It may be a talking point, a short video, a Scripture to read, etc.
We have been working through a list of sins from Anne Graham Lotz new book, The Daniel Prayer.
Today’s sin is: Neglect of Family
- Do I put myself and my needs above my family’s?
- Am I making an effort to spend time with my family?
- Have I established any habits that make it hard to find time for my family?
- Are we building each other up spiritually?
- Do I encourage my family members? Do I tear them down?