Every afternoon, I will post something for you to share with your family in the evening. It may be a talking point, a short video, a Scripture to read, etc.
We have been working through a list of sins from Anne Graham Lotz new book, The Daniel Prayer.
Today’s sin is: Lack of Concern for Souls of Others
- Let each person tell whom they’ve shared the gospel with lately.
- List people you are around daily, whom you could potentially have told?
- What’s preventing you from telling them? (political correctness, lack of care, pride…)
- Commit to checking off that list.
- James 4:14, says “Whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.” (ESV)
- Mark 16:15, says, “And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.” (NKJV) “Every creature” includes your neighbor, hairdresser, teacher, friend, co-worker, etc.
- Pray and ask God to give you compassion for the lost so that you can share with them the good news – that God loves them deeply and even allowed His only Son to die to pay the wage for their sin!