Every afternoon, I will post something for you to share with your family in the evening. It may be a talking point, a short video, a Scripture to read, etc.
We have been working through a list of sins from Anne Graham Lotz new book, The Daniel Prayer.
Today’s sin is: Neglect of Prayer
- Am I spending time daily in prayer?
- Am I choosing a place free of distraction?
- Am I focusing on what I’m saying or letting my mind wander?
- “Have I substituted wishing, daydreaming, or fantasizing for real prayer?” (Lotz)
- When I’m praying, do I have “fervent focused faith?” (Lotz)
Pray and confess neglect of prayer. Make a plan to spend more time in prayer, whether it’s early in the morning, at lunch, in the evening or maybe all three!