Every afternoon, I will post something for you to share with your family in the evening. It may be a talking point, a short video, a Scripture to read, etc.
We have been working through a list of sins from Anne Graham Lotz new book, The Daniel Prayer.
Today’s sin is: Unbelief
- Are there promises that God has made that I don’t believe He will keep?
- Is there a prayer I don ‘t think He will answer?
- What is causing me not to believe?
- Do I trust that God can do what He says?
- Would not believing God’s promises be like accusing Him of lying?
- What are some promises God has made in His Word? (1 John 1:9, Philippians 4:19, Romans 8:38-39, Isaiah 41:10, Deut. 31:8, 1 Kings 8:56, John 10:28, 1 John 5:14-15, Proverbs 3:5-6)
- What are some Scriptures you can use to remind you to trust God?
Pray and confess your unbelief. Confidently pray once again for something that may have been a request you doubted God would answer. Have faith to believe that He can and trust His timing.