Sorry for the delay. I’ve been working on a Bible Study on Anna for my Growing Character Bible Study Journal. I thought I’d let our Family Connection center around her tonight.
Read Luke 2:36-38
Try to pick out everything you can about what you learn about Anna from these verses.
Make a list on a piece of paper so you can see it.
Your list may look like this:
- daughter of Phanuel
- older lady
- lived on temple grounds
- served God
- fasted and prayed
- heard Simeon’s blessing
- spoke of Christ to those in Jerusalem
- Why do you think God chose to include Anna in the Bible?
- What kind of person do you think she was?
- What can we learn from her life?
- Define faithfulness. How was Anna faithful?