Every afternoon, I will post something for you to share with your family in the evening. It may be a talking point, a short video, a Scripture to read, etc.
Samaritan Purse’s March update came in the mail today and it was so good. There were several lines I highlighted:
- We run to the fire – we don’t run away from it.
- “They [ISIS] told us to never trust Christians – that you should die. Now I know that these were lies. You have helped me, and I love you.” [Words of a young man being treated in a field hospital in northern Iraq after being targeted and paralyzed by an ISIS drone]
- “Your words are bringing peace to my heart.” [Words told to a nurse treating a 6 year old who had been brought to the field hospital after being wounded by explosives hidden in a park in Iraq.]
Christians are making a difference around the world.
- Why is it so important to go and serve others?
- How can this make an eternal difference?
- Is there something the Lord has put on your heart to do/go?
- Pray for Samaritan’s purse and the field hospitals they have set up around the world-including Africa and Northern Iraq.
Visit Samaritan’s Purse for more information to share with your family.
Also, be sure to get your tickets for Facing Darkness; showing in select theaters March 30.