Every afternoon, I will post something for you to share with your family in the evening. It may be a talking point, a short video, a Scripture to read, etc. It will never take more than 20 minutes for you to do. Twenty minutes will allow your tots to hang in there and and your teens to stick around. Be sure to subscribe to get the daily post delivered to your Inbox.
Read James 4:1-10
- Discuss loving the Lord verses loving the world. Why can’ t you do both?
- Does reading verse 6 make you desire to be humble? (Discuss what humility is for younger children)
- What does it mean to submit (verse 7)?
- What does it mean to resist (verse 7)?
- What happens when we resist the devil (verse7)?
- How can you draw near to God (verse 8)?
- How can you cleanse your hands & purify your heart (verse 8)?
- Do you think people today mourn and weep over the sin in this country? Do you feel this kind of sorry when you sin?
- We should submit our time, thoughts, energy, money and attitudes to the Lord. Discuss. (this list is from my pastor’s sermon yesterday)