Every afternoon, I will post something for you to share with your family in the evening. It may be a talking point, a short video, a Scripture to read, etc. It will never take more than 20 minutes for you to do. Twenty minutes will allow your tots to hang in there and and your teens to stick around. Be sure to subscribe to get the daily post delivered to your Inbox.
Read Proverbs 27:17.
Listen to the Radio Theater show, Adventures in Odyssey at this link. You can listen for FREE to “Today’s Show” by clicking Listen Now. (It’s 25 minutes.) Visit daily to hear that day’s episode. Adventures in Odyssey is well done and I think even your teens will enjoy listening.
Today’s episode is entitled, “Third Degree.” It’s about Friendship and making proper choices when picking friends to hang around.
- Discuss characteristics of a good friend.
- Discuss characteristics of a bad friend.
- Talk about experiences you’ve had with good/bad friends.
- Discuss what the verse above means. How can we “sharpen” each other?
- Are you “sharpening” your friends? (Dig deep and really think this through.)