Every afternoon, I will post something for you to share with your family in the evening. It may be a talking point, a short video, a Scripture to read, etc.
Here’s today’s post… (Talents)
Watch this clip from Dude Perfect (water bottle flips).
- Discuss what a “talent” is.
- Identify some special talents your family members have.
Read Matthew 25:14-30
- What lesson do you think Jesus is trying to get us to learn from this Parable?
- Possible talking points: God is not unfair with the degree of talents He gifts people. He has wise purposes. No matter how much talent we receive, God is looking for faithfulness.
- Read and discuss Proverbs 3:5-6.
Have a water bottle flip contest! Have fun!