Each year during the month of November, our family prepares to put together a shoebox gift for Operation Christmas Child. I thought it would be fun to learn a little bit about the history of OCC and collect some information in a lapbook as we put our shoeboxes together this year.
You could use this lapbook for your class, homeschool, Sunday School class, Girls in Action class, Girl Scouts group, etc.
We “followed our shoebox” and found out that it went to the Dominican Republic. We decided to research that area and create a project for our homeschool association’s International Festival.
This resource includes all the information and lapbook components for the following topics:
- History of Operation Christmas Child
- What will I put in my box?
- What countries receive boxes? (includes cards with color flags)
- I followed my box. It went to…
- Writing a letter for my box (includes printable activity sheet and blank stationary)
- Operation Christmas Child Mission Statement
Please note: I am not affiliated with Operation Christmas Child. I just created this lapbook to go along with your shoebox giving.
Click here to order through Currclick.
Click here to order through TpT.