If you haven’t given The Celestial Almanack a try, then you really need to do so. It is amazing! The graphics are exemplary. I love that it shows you just what you are seeing in the sky from your vantage point. No longer will you look up at night and wonder what you are looking at! There are still lots of neat sights to see in February, so be sure to get a copy soon!
Below is more information:
The Celestial Almanack is your illustrated guide to learning the night sky, from Fourth Day Press. Check out the FREE PREVIEW!
February, 2012: this month, learn about:
• The Sun is moving higher in the noon sky, and rises and sets farther to the north, and how this relates to the days growing longer;
• The constellation Orion dominates the evening skies. Find Orion and his neighboring constellations, and how Orion can be used as a starting point for finding 35 constellations!
• Wow! Jupiter and Venus are drawing closer this month, approaching a spectacular conjunction in March! What an amazing sight!
• Mars and Saturn are visible earlier in the night, and are well placed before midnight;
• Discover these planets and also many bright stars on the evenings when they line up with the Moon;
• And much more! Check out the FREE PREVIEW and tell all your friends! ALL THIS FOR ONLY $3.00
Available for download now from CurrClick!