Why not let your little ones help bake up a batch of peppermint cookies for their Sunday School Teachers, AWANA leaders, etc. These are sooo easy!
- Buy a roll of Pillsbury Peppermint Cookie Dough.
- Slice the roll into rounds and then cut those rounds into fourths.
- Roll each fourth into little balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake as directed.
- When they come out of the oven, place a Peppermint Hershey’s Kiss on top of each.
- When cool, store in gallon-sized ziploc bags and then put them in a cookie tin, decorative bag, or simply on a festive paper plate wrapped with plastic wrap.
- Add a tag and you have an easy and inexpensive Christmas gift! Best of all, your children helped!