Letter Skills: I
- Sound it Out: I says “i” like “itchy dots”
- Play a Game: say “i” sound and add a red, circular price sticker to body; pretend to have “itchy spots”
- Decorate blank I with red “itchy dots” (red price stickers from office supply section of large retail store)
- Add feather to Indian headdress-draw a simple Indian face with headband; cut colorful construction paper feathers; students who can give “I” sound when asked may add a feather to the headdress
- Letter I box-fill empty wet wipes container with small items that start with I such as inches (measuring tape), toy insect, etc.
Taken from an excerpt of A to Z Toddler and Preschool Curriculum. Email email@example.com for ordering details.