Letter Skills: H
- Sound it Out: H says “h” like hat
- Play a Game: Collect old hats and caps from closet/attic or borrow some from grandparents; toddler must say “h” sound in order to get to try on a hat
- Decorate blank letter H with happy face or heart stickers
- Hammer H’s – in advance write upper and lower case H’s all over a piece of white copy paper; make copies for each child; put paper on a piece of thick foam; give student a toy plastic hammer and a wooden golf pin and let him hammer a hole into each letter H
- Happy Face Sticker-student must say “h” sound when asked to receive a Happy Face Sticker
Excerpt from A to Z Toddler and Preschool Curriculum. Email email@example.com for ordering details.