I have been homeschooling for five years. We have found a really great resource that we want you to be aware of. It’s a Lego Club. You can attend live or view the recorded session. A list of materials will be emailed prior to the meeting, so you can have all of your supplies ready. My son has really enjoyed being a part of this club.
Here are the specifics:
- Meetings will take place once a month on the fourth Monday.
- Meetings will last 60 minutes and will always take place at 1:00pm central standard time.
- Meetings will be run by volunteers and CurrClick parents. Lessons will be taught by our main moderator and teacher Roni Bergerson of Eastern Wind Academy.
- Each month will have a theme, a lesson plan, show and tell, and challenge activities.
- During each meeting, children will have the opportunity to hold a 3 minute show and tell of something that they have built. This could be a unique creation or a purchased set. Presentations could be shared live via webcam or via a photo Powerpoint presentation. Due to the fact that we will only have a few openings per class, if your child in interested in doing a show and tell, you must notify Roni at least a week in advance.
- A few days before each meeting, registrants will receive an Adobe Connect meeting room link and a list of needed supplies.
Visit either of the following links: